We have four videos from her birthday that we know you all really want to see. So here you go! And don't forget to check out the previous post about some of the birthday highlights if you haven't already.
THANK YOU for posting video! I post video of our family, but it's fun to see video of family back in Utah! I'm glad Janie's enjoying the toy we left behind. It's cute how she rides it and I'm impressed at how flexible she is. :)
Yay for eating cake! She did such a good job and eating it and getting it all over herself!
I'm glad Laura got to see this video too, with the opening of their gift, and the great cake-eating moments! I'll have to put some pictures of the very entertaining bath in the sink afterwards on my blog. Pretty cute! Thanks for posting, Sariah! What a doll!
Laura - I'm sure you picked up on the many comparisons to Ella. I have a feeling these two are going to be compared their whole lives, not necessarily in a bad way though.
3 comments:
THANK YOU for posting video! I post video of our family, but it's fun to see video of family back in Utah! I'm glad Janie's enjoying the toy we left behind. It's cute how she rides it and I'm impressed at how flexible she is. :)
Yay for eating cake! She did such a good job and eating it and getting it all over herself!
I'm glad Laura got to see this video too, with the opening of their gift, and the great cake-eating moments! I'll have to put some pictures of the very entertaining bath in the sink afterwards on my blog. Pretty cute! Thanks for posting, Sariah! What a doll!
Laura - I'm sure you picked up on the many comparisons to Ella. I have a feeling these two are going to be compared their whole lives, not necessarily in a bad way though.
Post a Comment