Saturday, October 4, 2008



She has such cute little squeaky hiccups!!! They make me smile from ear to ear. I love it when she tries to cry but then a hiccup stops her right in her tracks!!!

We are having a lot of fun being new parents, but I was surprised at how worried I can be about every little thing. It's a good thing that I have Sariah with me to help me ease my stress and worry about our little newborn Janie. I just can't wait until she starts to do more things instead of just poop, eat, and sleep. I look forward to the day when I can tickle her and play with her, especially since Sariah won't let me tickle her. Janie won't have a choice! (insert evil diabolical laugh here) Hahahahahahahaha!!!!



Janie's is thinking... Man!!! This one is going to blow out of my diaper dad!! Watch out!!!!

I try to nibble on her finger, but she lets me know what she thinks of that!

2 comments:

Laura said...

Thanks for posting new pictures!! I can't believe how little she looks in her play-pen/bassinet. Ella doesn't even fit that direction anymore (and she only did for about a day). She is so adorable and cute! I'm glad you worry about every little thing - welcome to parenthood, right? Mike's the same way - he can't wait to play with Ella. I think that's why he likes changing her diaper ... it's his way of getting to know her since he doesn't feed her. :) You're such a cute daddy!

Challise and Rusty said...

Congrats Mark!! I am glad everything went well for your wife. That is always a relief. Our baby was born on the 29th at 10:51 am. Kind of funny they were both born at 10:51. I'll be posting some pics soon on my blog. I left my camera at the in-laws..so you'll have to check it out shortly. Again congrats!! Take care of your wife!! We are still a little crazy at this point. :)