Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Almost forgot!!!

We've been so caught up in all the baby stuff that we almost forgot to remind folks that we had our two year anniversary this last Saturday, the 20th. Whoo-hoo!!! It's absolutely amazing how fast that two years has gone. It's also fun to think about how things have changed over those two years - all the things we were sensative about in the beginning and how we can't remember the last time we had an argument now. (I think it might have been before we were expecting, but I'm not sure.) We've decided that we're a pretty good match!!! I, for one, can attest that I got me a top-quality man. :o)

One thing that we really enjoyed about our anniversary this year is that we had the chance to attend the marriage sealing of our friends that morning. And it just so happened that Mark's great uncle that married us was the same guy who was doing their marriage. So it was like we got to re-live ours which was really cool. It was a good thing we were in the back corner so folks didn't have to be subjected to our romantic flirts with each other during the whole thing.

It's going to be an adventure seeing how this next year of marriage goes since we'll have a cute little addition to our family to adjust to. I'm sure it's going to be quite the ride and that we'll certainly find ways to enjoy it as much as possible just as we have the last two.

1 comment:

Laura said...

I forgot too! Congrats on TWO years! Wahoo!