We're due exactly one month from today, but who's really paying attention that closely. :o) Everything is still going pretty well too. It's been really nice having Mark available to help with things now (and to just spend time with him) since he's not a homework slave at the moment. We're still not 100% sure about his schooling future still, so we're not sure when he'll return to homework slavery. Since it will come back at some point, we'll be enjoying this time while we can.
We've been pretty busy lately, but mostly with the same old normal stuff. Mark's elders quorum presidency changed recently, and the new president decided to keep Mark in as secretary. So he's been a little more involved with his church calling lately because of the changes. We also made it to the temple this last weekend and sealed my dad to his parents with Mark acting as my dad's proxy, so we've got another link completed in the Fabry family chain. My uncle Kem had fun explaining to the sealer that Grandma Fabry (who's still around, just to clarify for those who don't know her) and the little baby on the way were all connected now. It was cute.
Baby is still doing well. I think she's running out of room because my belly buldges with every little movement. It's almost like a battle between the baby and the belly and I have a feeling the baby's going to win. I just hope any battle wounds that I might end up with are minimal. I get to go in for non-stress tests every week now just to make sure she's healthy and happy in there since I'm technically "high risk" even though I don't feel like it. So far she's great! I'm wondering if she's dropping down now too because I can breathe a little better and my appetite is kicking back in. Let's just say the all-you-can-eat ribs at Applebee's are pretty great these days. :o) She is at least well positioned for delivery already. We know that can sure change fast, but she's been like that for about a month now so we're hoping it's because she really likes it and plans on staying there. We'll have to wait and see.
1 comment:
Wahoo!! Congrats! Thanks again for calling and talking last night - it was fun talking to all of you all at once. And how lucky are you to still eat at mom's house every now and then?!? I miss that. :)
Post a Comment