Sunday, November 16, 2008

Mean Parents

Isn't she cute? We love her little smiles as she's falling asleep. She's starting to smile when she plays too which is really cute. We're confident that it's not "just gas" any more since she'll smile at us.

She's getting so big so fast and we're paying the price. Our backs are already a little sore and my shoulders are dead by about mid-day. At least we're getting big muscles though, and we're grateful she started out so small or else we'd really be in trouble (or at least wimpy little me). We haven't had any really strange adventures lately, but we're on alert for the next one since we're sure it's coming. She's even survived her first few babysitting experiences, and so did the people who watched her.

Our little video was our moment of comedy at her expense. Mark loves to make her do silly things and he took advantage of one of her more grumpy moments, and we were both hysterical over this one. You can hear us squeaking in the back ground trying so hard not to laugh. Don't worry, we didn't go overboard torturing her just for some good kicks and giggles. But you have to admit, it's pretty funny.

8 comments:

Laura said...

So cute!! I love it! I can't wait to hold her and talk to her and see her smile at me. Only a few more weeks! Wahoo!

Gramma Cheryl said...

Oh, I love the one of her smile! So cute, cute, cute! Thanks for updating and sharing the latest. I miss her, even though I'm having fun out here with Ella. I'll see you later this week. Thanks for the funny video. I enjoy watching you both have fun with Janie, even when she's fussy.

Claudia Orgill said...

Sariah,

Although I haven't paid the visit I said I'd make, I've been thinking about you SO often. I couldn't remember your blog page but I just got it....part of it was I couldn't remember your (new) last name.

Sariah, Janie is SOOOOO adorable, cute, precious, and beautiful. I can't wait to see her in "real" life.

You and Mark make such a wonderful set of loving parents.

Love you Sariah! I'll be in touch soon.

Laura said...

TAG! Check out my blog ... you've been tagged!

The Nicolaysens said...

That's cute! I love her little cry :)

Stefanie said...

what a cute smile! And the video is priceless :)

Staci said...

Sariah and Mark, Janie is just so precious!!

Antoinette said...

We did that with Nathanael and now he puts his own hand up and makes the noises! It is so cute! What a darling little girl!