Laura got me. I started this on Monday, finally posting it on Wednesday. I've been busy, what can I say. :o) I left my "things I did yesterday" answers as Monday's just cuz I don't want to re-do them.
Rules:
1. Post rule on your blog
2. Answer the six '8' items
3. Let each person know they have been tagged by leaving them a comment.
8 favorite TV shows
1. CSI (the Vegas original)
2. Wipe Out - It was great while it lasted.
3. College football games - Go Utes!!
4. Utah Jazz Games
5. the news
6. Price is Right
7. The Match Game with good ol' Gene Rayburn
8. What Not to Wear
8 things I did yesterday
1. Went to a friend's baby blessing
2. Ate breakfast made by my brother
3. Had dinner at the in-laws
4. Played with Janie
5. Got Janie taking a bottle again
6. Watched the guys all play video games
7. Laughed when Janie spit up all over my nephew, hehehe
8. Just tried to take it easy in between everything
8 things I look forward to
1. Mike, Laura and Ella coming out for Christmas!!!!
2. Watching Ella and Janie play together
3. Bed time (every day)
4. Mark finishing school
5. Mark getting a good job that he really enjoys
6. Becoming a stay-at-home mommy
7. Spring!!!!
8. Watching Janie grow up
8 favorite restaurants
1. Applebees
2. The Olive Garden
3. Fazollis - gotta LOVE the breadsticks
4. Quiznos
5. Leatherbys
6. Betos (Now Racheritos) just for the breakfast burritos
7. Rodizio Grill!!!!
8. Apollo Burger
8 things on my wish list
1. A bigger home with a big yard
2. Some more kids down the road
3. Mark to be happy in his career
4. A big screen tv so Mark will stop bugging me about one (but not until he graduates!!!)
5. To live where the temperature is always between 70 to 80 degrees
6. To retire my run-down Geo Prizm and get something nicer that might have stuff like power windows and working interior lights. You know, the fancy stuff :o)
7. All our kids to be heathly, happy, and successful.
8. To travel the world
8 people I tag
1. Staci
2. Darin and Carolyn
3. Leah
4. Stefani
5. Janelle
6. Claudia
7. And most everyone either doesn't know me (they're Mark's coworkers), has been previously tagged, or they don't have blogging webites.
8. Who knows
1 comment:
My first "tag"...I feel special!
Post a Comment