Saturday, July 18, 2009

The Many Faces of Cute!

Well, since it's been a couple of months since I've gotten some good pictures posted, here are a bunch them. We've got a smattering of what we've got since Memorial Day which includes play time, popsicles, Mark going crazy taking almost 80 pictures in one day, and all kinds of other things. I could easily post 100+ pictures, but I'll save some for next time. Maybe I'll throw in a video or two as well.

Now just tell us she's not one photogenic little girl! Enjoy!!

























5 comments:

Anne Madeleine said...

She is about the cutest baby I have ever seen. She looks so cuddly.

Laura said...

What cute pictures! She has so many cute and cheesy faces. I love it!

Scott and Stefie Shoell said...

CUTE!!!! She gets cuter everytime I see her. Thanks for posting the pics!

Jamie said...

she is so adroable. You make cute baby's

Razzle Dazzle Mom said...

Yup, she is pretty darned cute! And her expressions are just awesome!