Thursday, June 3, 2010

Recipes - The Beginning

Since I've made a request for you to share some of yours, I figure I'd share some of mine. I'm starting with the easy ones that I can just link up to. Why make things harder than I have to, right? I also tend to tweak a few things here and there since I'm still a recovering picky eater. I promise I'm not nearly as bad as I used to be! In my younger days I never would have touched the 1st, 2nd, 5th and 6th recipes on this little list let alone enjoy them. But now I do!!! See, there's hope for all you parents with terribly picky children. I have dating to thank for it - having boys invite me over for family dinner and me thinking "You want me to eat WHAT???" and sucking it up and eating it anyway.

Beef and Broccoli (from Utah Deal Diva)

Simply Lasagna (from Kraft)

Easy Crock Pot Pork Chops (from Leah, my friend)

Tater-tot Casserole (from Laura, my sis-in-law)

Easy Beef and Veggie Stir-fry (from Kraft)

Bisquick Chicken Pot Pie (from Betty C.)


I also have the usual staples of spaghetti, alfredo pasta (using bottled alfredo sauce) with Costco meatballs, and taco soup. I'll see what I can do to get a couple others of my favorites up that I don't have links for.

3 comments:

Amber! said...

I LOOOVE the tater tot casserole!

Emily Youngdell said...

That tater tot casserole sounds so good! I love to cook so if I can think of some good recipes I will send them your way. :)

Stefanie said...

For sure going to try the pork chops!! Looks yummy