I hope so. (Disclaimer: I just heard Justin Bieber sing for the first time, and he really does sound like a girl. Interesting.) There have been pros and cons to taking so much time off from the blog. A lot has happened that I'd love to journal in here, but it's been really nice to not have to worry about it. Now that a few things are winding down, I'm hoping to get back on here and catch up. Janie has been a BLAST this summer. And now that she's two, she's definitely graduating into the age, that little pill. :o)
Just a few highlights:
- Mark will be done with school in about 6 weeks!!! My honey is going to have a bachelor's degree!! Then it will be on to job hunting again. I'm not sure he's excited for that part though.
- Work is still super busy for me. I was hoping I'd be able to to squeeze in so of my own "work" again, like my recipe pursuits, but no luck so far. I have, however, stayed on target to read 10 books at least 200 pages or more which is a huge accomplishment since I've never been much of a reader.
- Janie's nuts. She's got so much personality and it so much fun, but she definitely has some of her mom's stubborn independence going on too. Unfortunately for her, she has a mom that likes to "win".
So here's hoping that I'll be able to start catching up on things here soon. I just wanted to let everyone know we haven't fallen off the face of the earth. There may be good news in the next few weeks, so stay tuned for further details. (No, we're still not pregnant.)
3 comments:
I like the new theme honey! Looks good. I'm certainly not overly joyed about job searching but at least I'll have a piece of paper to wave around in peoples faces to get a decent enough job for us!
Yay for being around! We CAN NOT wait to see you in a WEEK! Wahoo!!
Just so you know. three is worse then two.
Post a Comment