Saturday, April 4, 2009

One More Thing ... ok, Two

Just thought you'd like to know that I'm going to win the NCAA bracket pool that I participated in!!!! It doesn't matter who wins at this point because no one had Michigan State in the championship game. This is two years in a row and 3 out of the last 4 (or maybe 5 - I can't remember) that I've won!

Also, I'm reorganizing my blog lists by separating out the "personal" blogs from the other blogs. So if you have one (or several - Rachelle) that you'd like posted for fun, just leave the link in my comments section and I'll get it on here. I'm coming across more and more pretty cool blogs that people I know have and I'm happy to promote them in the little ways that I'm able.

2 comments:

Stefanie said...

That is impressive!!! I wouldn't know what to do with one of those brackets.

Darin and Carolyn said...

haha i like the pictures! and about the poop....same thing as us! she was so constipated all the time so our doc told us to do prune juice, the normal adult prune juice. 4 oz a day. so we have....and she has had 4 blowouts in 4 days...two yesterday within like 2 hours! and I mean BLOWOUTS! so it definately works!! : )